Welcome to Social Strategy1!
- Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and any other information that you provide to us.
- Usage Data: This includes information about how you use the Services, such as the pages you visit, the content you view, and the links you click.
- How We Use Your Information
We use your information to:
- Provide and operate marketing services.
- Send you marketing and promotional materials, if you have opted in to receive them.
- Respond to your inquiries and requests.
- Improve the Services.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Sharing Your Information
We may share your information if required by law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Social Strategy1, our employees, or others.
- Your Choices
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing and promotional materials from us.
- You can access and update your personal information.
- You can request that we delete your information.
To exercise these choices, please contact us at email@example.com
- Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure.
- Children’s Privacy
The Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Transfers
Your information may be transferred to and processed in countries other than your own. The laws of these countries may not be as protective of your privacy as the laws of your own country.
- Contact Us
Social Strategy1 Inc.
Thank you for choosing Social Strategy1!